4 those that like spiders

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A few from last summer as I haven't had chance to post much in Macro this year.

Wasp Spider.
4366199744_de8b9a9e80_o.jpg

Garden Orb.
4366199492_73e7882eee_o.jpg

Enoplognatha ovata.
4366199124_5e826e26af_o.jpg

Daddy Long Legs.
2807891377_2700b43f8d_o.jpg

Chrisp, clear shots of beasties that we all take for granted.
Amazes me the number of eyes they posess.

As always, shots to aspire to,good set to remind us that summer cant be that far away.... can it ?????????

Looking forward to some decent weather, and something to get those "juices" going............

Dave ....

Chrisp, clear shots of beasties that we all take for granted.
Amazes me the number of eyes they posess.
Yep one for each leg :D Thanks for passing ;)
As always, shots to aspire to,good set to remind us that summer cant be that far away.... can it ?????????

Looking forward to some decent weather, and something to get those "juices" going............

Dave ....

Dave, it can't come quick enough Mate ;)

Very nice as always Alby
Garden orb for me (y)

Well....just never really though they would look like that up close lol....not that I think about it much lol :)

I remembered you like them up close and in your face Chris. :D

I like my spiders like that also Alby (y) :D

(Are you still on for Sat?)

Well....just never really though they would look like that up close lol....not that I think about it much lol :)

Oh I see, I was a little surprised that they seem to have blue eyes :eek:

I like my spiders like that also Alby (y) :D

(Are you still on for Sat?)

Yep but if it is raining I will bail out as it is a fair way to go to get wet :D and I'm sure you will put on another meet there. I will be putting up another Exbury Macro meet for late June/early July if you fancy a bit of close up stuff. I will post details in the meeting a bit nearer the time. ;)

Yep but if it is raining I will bail out as it is a fair way to go to get wet :D and I'm sure you will put on another meet there. I will be putting up another Exbury Macro meet for late June/early July if you fancy a bit of close up stuff. I will post details in the meeting a bit nearer the time. ;)

There is a slight possibility of rain / hail at the moment :(
But either Stu or I will do another I am sure (y)

I never made your macro meet last time but I really must make the effort (y)

There is a slight possibility of rain / hail at the moment :(
But either Stu or I will do another I am sure (y)

I never made your macro meet last time but I really must make the effort (y)

Sunday is Sunny looking at the Met Office, Drat :thinking:

Yeah I saw that, do you reckon you are to blame then Mate for the bad weather on meets? :LOL:

Great set...............I remember those wasp spiders, marvellous things........and to think I'd been walking in that area for years and never noticed them before:LOL:

Looking forward to the next Macro shoot(y)

Great set...............I remember those wasp spiders, marvellous things........and to think I'd been walking in that area for years and never noticed them before:LOL:

Looking forward to the next Macro shoot(y)

Cheers Keith, Exbury will be on the calendar this year but a little later than last time so the insects are more plentiful this time. Looking at a meet at Bishops Waltham too maybe end May early June. ;)

Yeah I saw that, do you reckon you are to blame then Mate for the bad weather on meets? :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
That was my 1st weather "failure"
this may be my second ( though this is Stu's meet, so blame him :D)

Makes you think a bit more about the little things scuttling about in the corners.

Well Chris lets just wait and see, I will make a decision on that morning and if it is bad news he can consider himself blamed :D

Well Chris lets just wait and see, I will make a decision on that morning and if it is bad news he can consider himself blamed :D

:D
Well I hope you do make it Alby (y)
But its a long way to come if it does get
a little damp :(
Do What I do open the curtains and look out-side.
It's never failed yet :LOL:

A darn fine set of images.

I hate spiders but there's something about them that's different when they're either in front of my lens or being displayed as a result of being in front of someone elses lens :)

Amazing detail, colour, composition and bokeh in these shots. The light is superb too.

Excellent series.

A darn fine set of images.

I hate spiders but there's something about them that's different when they're either in front of my lens or being displayed as a result of being in front of someone elses lens :)

Amazing detail, colour, composition and bokeh in these shots. The light is superb too.

Excellent series.
Thanks for looking Ian ;)
#2 and #4 are amazing! Well done.

Cheers Will ;)

Cheers Keith, Exbury will be on the calendar this year but a little later than last time so the insects are more plentiful this time. Looking at a meet at Bishops Waltham too maybe end May early June. ;)

I'll keep an eye out for the Exbury meet (missed the last 2):crying:

Probably won't be able to do the BW one as I'm going to Exmouth to visit with the family - but will watch out for the dates(y)

Hope we can fit you in around your hols Keith,
Thanks for looking Steve ;)

Back