400mm 2.8 optimum focus distance ??

Try some cheap readers, they work brill for me.

i ahve old readers from before i ahd the bifoculs.. might try

my prescriptions are very strong and as such the readers ar like bottoms of milk bottles.. i ahve the others thinned so i dont look like a geek.. but dont pay to have readers thinned as usualy in house all time.. they really are silly thik

as such i doubt cheap readers would be any use to me.

I got these pics of you

1509-BS.jpg

227822%20-%20Specs%20Bottle.jpg

Last edited:
thats my readers in the top one.... damm i didnt even see you take that ya sneaky git! :)

and if you use the two focus points it shows them both

got me that time?

Press the top right (zoom in) button and turn the selection wheel to select the focus point required. If you select a focus point vertically up or down you will find this selects two focus points thus giving greater focus point area.

If you then select a left-right point it will revert to one point only. By using this method dual or single points can be selected anywhere within the screen

Try it!

Press the top right (zoom in) button and turn the selection wheel to select the focus point required. If you select a focus point vertically up or down you will find this selects two focus points thus giving greater focus point area.

If you then select a left-right point it will revert to one point only. By using this method dual or single points can be selected anywhere within the screen

Try it!

yeagh i use it all the time.. although not so much now using BBF

i couldnt understand TWO FOCUS POINTS... now i realise they only show if using 45 points.. I use 19 and theres no two with that..

Back