41st ADAC 24H - Nurburgring 2013

Edit My Images
No
Thought I should share these with you all. Long overdue but with so many keepers choosing has been hard. C&C most welcome. Many Many more available - Just ask. Hope you like. Remember to tip your waitress and "like" our facebook page. Hope sizes are all ok etc...

9047545672_2c2387fcaf_c.jpg

9045622006_6974d22f21_c.jpg

9045622762_bb747374b4_c.jpg

9049108354_4f09f27486_c.jpg

9104293772_867e31f223_c.jpg

9045622386_44f63354c8_c.jpg

www.redsquareimages.com
www.facebook.com/redsquareimages
www.flickr.com/photos/redsquareimages

1 is a belter, and no 4 keeps me going back to see it again and again (y), love to see some more,
Dave

1 is a peach, and I'm also really drawn to 2 and 4. The dusk shots work really nice, with a great amount of light bleed from the headlights? 3 and 6 don't really have the wow factor compared with the others.
Looks like a great event. One I would like to tick off in the coming years!!
Thanks for sharing.
Matty

#1 is a bit bonkers, but the nuts :nuts: bit is all that makes it really and even then its so surreal that something says it can't be real (even though i know it is!)

Photographically, #4 and #5 are very strong images that I like a lot, putting into shadow #2, #3 and #6.

From the second set, #8 is a bit like #1 in that its nuts but I'm not keen on it as a photo.

#7 is a belter, #10 is ok but both eclipsed by #9 which has it all.

#11 is ok but not great and by the time I get to #12 its a bit weak compared to the highlights I've seen reading down the thread.

Overall though, coolio! (y)

awesome set - having been and enjoyed the event previously I really like number 4 - catches the crowd well in the background with the tents and make shift shelters that get put up everywhere. number 9's a stunner.

the rest are pretty damn good to!

thanks for sharing

Thanks all,

I have quite literally 100's I like so I was trying to mix it up. Glad you like them.

Nice shots.

Away from this I run the northloop nurburgring forum. We've run a few trips over there and they are always brilliant fun.

So many places to shoot from too. I like the exit of mini carousel myself.

Thanks for sharing

Great set, especially impressed with the clarity of the night images

All fantastic. But 4 for me really stands out. As someone who's never been before, that is exactly how I see the place in my head.

1 is just nuts and 10 is also great.

What outstanding shots:clap:,4 is just fantastic for me ,how you got focus in the lights and gloom is fantastic,and it is so sharp .

Terrific set ,love them !

Back