5 days new

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
No
stunning set, Lighting (back to natural?) amazing, so soft.

1 is great and the DoF is superb in the last two. I aspire to this.

Don't tell me don't tell me... It's a baby init?

Awesome work, particuarly like number 1 and 6 (first and last in the first post). Gonna be photographing my cousins new iccle un in the next couple of weeks and I'm not ashamed to say I'm going to be studying your pics to steal all your ideas :D Lovely stuff.

Don't tell me don't tell me... It's a baby init?

Awesome work, particuarly like number 1 and 6 (first and last in the first post). Gonna be photographing my cousins new iccle un in the next couple of weeks and I'm not ashamed to say I'm going to be studying your pics to steal all your ideas :D Lovely stuff.

Ha-ha thanks

As always Sarah they are gorgeous and will definitely put some that I took on my mentoring day with you I learnt so much that I am buzzing with lots of ideas

Love them.....makes me wish l used a studio for mine, but l do love the results l get at their homes, even if l do have to sacrifice space and light.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHH I wish I could take shots like this. Not only beautiful subject matter but awesome lighting.
I am currently on my knees bowing to you. :)
Superb set

Thanks everyone!

As always Sarah they are gorgeous and will definitely put some that I took on my mentoring day with you I learnt so much that I am buzzing with lots of ideas

Yes come on Jill get those babies up!!! I am just about to start editing mine just have a slideshow from this session and some announcements to put together first oh and i am having my computer upgraded fri and am pooping myself in case photoshop or my workflow don't go back on !!

Love' em. I've yet to get a newborn opportunity.

l've just posted a few of my images Sarah....l'd be interested to know what you think. :)

Absolutely beautiful as always! Must say I love the hats!!

Oh my gosh, these are absolutely STUNNING!!! :eek:

Upto those very high standards as per usual Sarah :D

p.s. does the first one need straightening a little? Or is it because the cup isn't quite sitting flat? :thinking: Or is it me going mental? :bonk::shrug:

Bl**dy Hell....WOW

I love your work...

Stunning as always Sarah. Obviously your ability is what makes the photo but the props are brilliant, especially the cup in the first.

Dan

These are amazing. had a look through some of your recent posts and really love these. Great stuff.

What sort of editing to you do to these types of shots?

Did you say it was shot in a conservatory with lighting all round? What would you recommend to someone living in a flat? With cloudy weather lol

Sarah excellent shots like normal! I saw them on flickr earlier I've also ordered a hat from you this morning i became a dad for the first time on sunday we had a girl called Ava she's 4 days old and I've got 55 pictures already!

Paul

What sort of editing to you do to these types of shots?

Did you say it was shot in a conservatory with lighting all round? What would you recommend to someone living in a flat? With cloudy weather lol

Move? ;)

Yes thanks paul all posted and on its way can't wait to see your pics!

55 you say? Come on you are slacking ;):LOL:

misssassylassy said:
Yes thanks paul all posted and on its way can't wait to see your pics!

55 you say? Come on you are slacking ;):LOL:

I can't wait to take them!! If they are half as good as yours I will be happy! I'm up to 64 now :)

More magazine than lounge wall, and don't like the whole fetal thing.. But that's just me.. Anyway, can't take away the fact you're obviously a good photographer Sarah..

Back