5 from a roll of Ektar 100.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
These shots are from my first ever roll of Ektar 100. The last two have been extensively worked on in Lightroom 3 because a light leakage problem caused the shadow areas to go a bit 'milky' :|. I went nuts with the contrast and saturation to compensate for this, but I like the way that they turned out.

The others are all pretty much as they came from the (Epson V500) scanner. The camera was a Nikon FE and the lenses were Nikkor AI-s (MF) primes - a 28mm and a 50mm (with tubes in #2), IIRC :thinking:.

Scan_2011_099-1.jpg

Scan_2011_112-1.jpg

Scan_2011_119-1.jpg

Scan_2011_90d-1.jpg

Scan_2011_105-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome :) !

I love 3, it really works for me and I just love the feel that olde fashioned film gives the images.

I love 3, it really works for me and I just love the feel that olde fashioned film gives the images.

Thanks Nawty, 3 is my personal favourite too :). Best of all, that one has had nothing at all done to it, other than a sharpen.

like #2 - it's just prompted me to pick up my old Precision Bass for the first time in maybe 6 months

like #2 - it's just prompted me to pick up my old Precision Bass for the first time in maybe 6 months

See? That's the 'power of photography'!

Is yours a genuine Fender, BTW :naughty:? Mine's not :| - it's a 1985 Tokai.

yeah genuine pre CBS 60's job, white/blonde neck. Bought it to replace my '69 Telecaster Bass when someone made me an offer that was just £££ to refuse...

yeah genuine pre CBS 60's job, white/blonde neck. Bought it to replace my '69 Telecaster Bass when someone made me an offer that was just £££ to refuse...

Mmm, sounds pretty yummy :).

See? That's the 'power of photography'!

Is yours a genuine Fender, BTW :naughty:? Mine's not :| - it's a 1985 Tokai.

I love the way the bridge saddles have been made from what was likely an old offcut of studding!

And I thought My home bodged P bass was rickety! (Started life as an Encore, then got gutted and built up into a playbale instrument!)

I'm now contemplating building an all Blonde P.

Maybe we need a 'show us your guitar' thread?

Back