Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Disappointed to have missed the London meet today due to family issues :(

Never mind :)

Here are some splashes of colour from a trip down to Walthamstow Market and Homebase yesterday and a single shot from inside the house today

The theme is colour of course :D All C+C gratefully received :D

1) Pipes in Walthamstow

3244524909_82c12051ef_o.jpg

2) Pipe and shutter in Walthamstow

3244525145_ee254313e4_o.jpg

3) Homebase paint

3244661771_ab5e323268_o.jpg

4) More Homebase paint

3245489210_ea12045f1d_o.jpg

5) Glass from Barcelona

3244488179_8a55d58cd6_o.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic colours...they leap out the screen at me.

The 1st one is my favourite, love everything about it (y)

Wow, bright and vivid John, nice set. The first one works best for me, really like the shape of the pipe, the peculiar colouring and the plant life.

Thanks Defiance and thanks John - at least we got some sun on Saturday :) It'd look very different today I think :D

Donna, Heidthebaw, Lasagne (some great names on here :D) - thanks very much.

Lasagne I just take the camera everywhere and shoot what catches my eye - patterns, rhythms, colours - most things have a 'good' side :D

Don't know many folk that can take a photograph of a drain pipe and make it look interesting but you've managed it. Lovely colours and textures there John. Good dof and again lovely colours in the tins of paint. Well done (y)

Cheers Maureen :) I'm glad my odd sense of what works sometimes actually does work :D

Well now I want to see that ringflash of yours on some flowers ;)

Well now I want to see that ringflash of yours on some flowers ;)

Yes indeed Pat :) The last of these was the ringflash shot - the others were natural or Homebase light :)

This weekend I shall play with my ringflash :D

I love the strong colours in all of them, but my favourite picture is the paint pots one (second before last). That's given me a great idea for a spacefiller in my '365.

Thanks Gary and thanks Ian :)

Post your 'spacefiller' when you've done it Ian :D

Back