500 Gb Seagate Freeagentfor £69

Should've listened to JoeT, "French!" said it all.

Couldn't resist, ordered one a couple of nights ago forgetting to update my new address with Pixmania. Soon as the confirmation came on screen, I realised my mistake and cancelled the order explaining I'd moved. Called them yesterday, as I can't access my personal e-mails at the office. After a little consultation on their part they confirmed order cancelled. Checked my e-mails last night, informed that they can't cancel order as its in "preparation status". So, what did they suggest? I need to refuse delivery so it can be returned for a refund. :bang:
I sense long protracted communications with them, Parcel Farce and the credit card co.

Sorry JoeT, I'll pay attention to your reminders in future.

Seems like that's your fault as much as theirs kendo.

Thats a great offer I paid £50 for the 250GB before christmas, it's not a bad device a bit funny looking with it's brown exterior and amber light and the lack of a power button is frustrating.

Seems like that's your fault as much as theirs kendo.

Fully accept the initial faux pas, Steep. However after sales could be a lot better.

Lesson learned.

EDIT

Just checked my order status, it's been sent (quelle surprise!!!) Only some things don't quite add up. The following is from the order history.

FCL082152041 Carrier : Chronopost
Date of dispatch : 18/09/2003
Tracking number : PH75412*****R
Seagate FreeAgent Desktop External Hard Drive 500 GB USB 2.0

Date's a bit out and the linked Tracking number states that it doesn't exist.

Back