5000th Thread Celebration on Venus!! :)

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Only feels like yesterday I surpassed 4000 posts but I'm still chatting.

Was raining badly this morning so thought I'd do the jobs I have been tasked with this week but as it is now bright blue skys I will head out in a minute to woods and meadow see if I can find some bugs and hopefully a newly sprouted butterfly. :D What kit to take out with me though ???? :confused:

Anyway here are some of last nights efforts with Venus and Flash diffused. Some Cropped.... and only noticed too late ISO was set to 400 dohhhhh

Full set on Flickr

1. Caterpillar

IMG_1094
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. Don't think he can see me

IMG_1104
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_1071
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_1089
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Looking over the edge

IMG_1099
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_1078
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_1102
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_1091
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Nice shots Bryn, nice ass shot too just glad it wasn't yours :p:D
3,5 & 7 are the pick of the bunch for me.
Nice to see the 1st real shots with this awesome lens and congrats on your 5000th

Last edited:
Lol - how rude of it.

Congrats on the 5000!!!! - Like the 1st Cat shot and the 2nd shot of the springy.

I know does it not know who I am lol :D

Nice shots Bryn, nice ass shot too just glad it wasn't yours :p:D
3,5 & 7 are the pick of the bunch for me.
Nice to see the 1st real shots with this awesome lens and congrats on your 5000th

Thanks mate I know you are an Ass Man :p

Congrats on your 5000 posts Byrn and your new toy :)

From now on, would you mind to put venus on your title if you take the shots with it so that I can stop seeing them? lol

1 & 3 for me :D

Thanks Icy think you will see Venus in all the titles so far.... will tag you in though in future :D

Congrats on your 5000 posts Byrn and your new toy :)

From now on, would you mind to put venus on your title if you take the shots with it so that I can stop seeing them? lol

1 & 3 for me :D
Your jealous Icy o_O

Like them all but 3 is excellent super details
don't worry about ISO 400 its my default setting even in the summer, tho I don't use flash but I've never thought that noise was a problem:)

A really nice set of images "Chatterbox"!!!, with some good composition and as you expected great detail.(y)

George.

Like them all but 3 is excellent super details
don't worry about ISO 400 its my default setting even in the summer, tho I don't use flash but I've never thought that noise was a problem:)

Thanks mate... For ISO 400-800 I have to get exposure spot on for it to work.

A really nice set of images "Chatterbox"!!!, with some good composition and as you expected great detail.(y)

George.

Thanks mate turns out I'm a blubber Mouth wish I was as good at photography as I am at talking on here :oops: :$

Terrific series buddy - looking really strong. Them damned angleshade moth caterpillars should grow matt heads to keep the reflection of light to a minimum, lol.. PITA they are.

Any crops on any Bryn?

Paul.

Terrific series buddy - looking really strong. Them damned angleshade moth caterpillars should grow matt heads to keep the reflection of light to a minimum, lol.. PITA they are.

Any crops on any Bryn?

Paul.

Only some slight cropping on the springys if i remember correctly. Luckily the reflection isn't blown. Thanks for the comment.

Hiya T- long time no chat- Ignore these people- they are jealous as I'm a published photographer now :D:D:D:D

Hey M, yes I'm more of a lurker now.. Although I did comment in your thread the other day but you ignored me[emoji17]..

So published eh.. How bigs your head now huh [emoji12][emoji15][emoji5]️

Hey M, yes I'm more of a lurker now.. Although I did comment in your thread the other day but you ignored me[emoji17]..

So published eh.. How bigs your head now huh [emoji12][emoji15][emoji5]️

My heads still the same size, my wallet however is slightly larger :p

I apologise for missing your comments - I really do

Les

Back