500px Logging In Issue RESOLVED

Edit My Images
No
Hello,

Has anyone else experienced the 500px logging in issue? I had it some months back and managed to resolve it and get logged in but now I've forgotten how I sorted it and can't find a single thing on the internet about how to resolve it that works. I've got up to date browsers and tried on FF, Chrome and IE with still no dice. It's 100% the correct password and even when I click forgot password just to be 101% it doesn't send the email. All I get is a message saying 'Something has went wrong' and that's it.

I know it's the right password because A) it is haha and B) when I type in a wrong password it tells me it doesn't recognise the login details.

Can anyone help me from pulling my hair out please?

PS it also does this on the app and when I try to sign up with the same email address it says it's already registered so I've confirmed that.

I think I need to contact 500px. I realised I have another account and I can log into that fine. When I attempt to update my email address to my current one it says it's in use however I can't log in or reset the password for that account.

I think I need to contact 500px. I realised I have another account and I can log into that fine. When I attempt to update my email address to my current one it says it's in use however I can't log in or reset the password for that account.

Just a thought.....perhaps their system does not permit two accounts based on the same email address and/or IP address???

Back