50cc Motorbike

honda 1950?? I didn't realise Honda made motorcycles of that style back in 1950?? can you explain it for me please

this cant be 1950 as regs In the early 1950s, as numbers started to run out, the components were reversed, giving rise to registrations in the format 123 ABC. in 63 As a result of this, the Suffix system was introduced, a letter indicating the year of registration being added at the end of the plate, which until then had comprised only 3 letters followed by 3 numbers.

Thus, 1963 plates had the format AAA 111A, 1964 plates AAA 111B and so on.
1974 I make it as there was no I it looks like 1.

If I not mistaken this is SS50cc Honda and with the high silencer it has to be after 1970

And not don't like it it well over PP just look at the artefacts and colours...

Last edited:
I don't think it's a marmite shot, it's just bad.....really bad.....infact, it's hideous imo!! :puke:

It's soft, the colours are dreadful, composition is seriously lacking, also the poor use of HDR, it's just wrong all over.....and sadly, I really can't think of anything positive to say about it!! :shake:

Aaah! The old SS50, a four stroke if I remember correctly. As fast as the Yamaha FS1E but not so good on acceleration.

Anyway, back to the photo. Not a great fan of HDR as they look like old postcards and this just is not a good HDR. Can you post the original photo so we can see what it was like before PP? Composition-wise I would have put the bike more to the left so it has somewhere to go.

Like I said, it its like marmite.and no its not 1950.....it was so typo

Like Marmite but sorry don't like that pic, random colours just make it look like something went wrong, don't think even the Creative Forum could save it ... sorry :shrug:

Aaah! The old SS50, a four stroke if I remember correctly. As fast as the Yamaha FS1E but not so good on acceleration.

Yamaha FS1E, or Fizzy or Fiz or Fiz Bomb as they later became known. "What a bike" bet you would pay a fortune for a good nik FS1E these days.

M reg 1973 ss50.
I had a fizzy in 1978 with K+N filter and micron exhaust, wish I had her now.

PS Agree with the above comments, "YUK"
edit: there's a good photo there somewhere, bring out the rust.

Last edited:
Okay guys and girls I have taken the beating, I am now away to get the original for you.....Back Soon 80)

That's one sad looking bike :(, and it is a 73 reg ....would like to see the original
....had a brand new one back in 76 r reg,5 speed,disc brake,motorcross style handlebars,top box and a green tank......loved it :love:
traded up to a Yamaha RD250 the following year and then went and got a car :wacky: :D

Back