50mm Fun. C&C please :D

Name
Daniel Hodson
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got to see the fiancée again after having to wait for uni to finish after the two months. phew.

anyway, just acquired a battery grip for my canon so decided I'd put it to the test with some portraiture.

c&c please :)

2509140314_90806967b7.jpg

Large

2507658127_cbcf223a30.jpg

Large

I like the bg in the first but the crop is a little tight and the pout is a little false.. i know shes messing about but she has a lovley mouth (Face) a real stunner..

The second is a lovely portrait..

I think they're both lovely shots, but the first is my favourite. I think because the background is less distracting. In the second, the discolouration in the wood appears to be coming from her head.

1st image isn't bad but the pose and expression look a little awkward.
2nd image the skin tone is softer and she looks much more relaxed. A very nice image. Colours in both are nice (y)

Definitely prefer the second one, she looks more relaxed and I like the composition.

So you get to see the fiancee and the first thing you do is tell her to sit down so you can test your new camera gear.

A real man:D

Nice shots. Like the second best

cheers, I thought the same about the discoloured wood.

mix bag of feelings, but as you guys she was only playing into the camera. I'm really happy how they've turned out. she took some of me as well so might post them up.

@ Barbs, well... I need a beautiful subject to shoot and who better than my own fiancée. :D

Back