5D Mk II

No they're not, it's showing due in 1 -2 weeks

If they were in stock at that price I'd have bought it.

Now it's changed to None in Stock. I'm suspicious as to whether they had any at all to be honest.

What are dabs playing at though? I mean I'm not one to snub my nose up at a bargain, but they are 2-300 of the queen's english cheaper than anyone else?

The price is rather IFFY?
Dabs, big on the net?
Wondering?
Jim

will they let you pay in advance to secure it at that price?? I might look into it......

No, I think the price you pay is the price when they get it in stock which is why I won't order unless it says in stock. I may be wrong but that's my understanding.

My price is just £1500 when they ain't in stock..... :LOL:

Steve

Did anyone get one at £1600?

Must have been a mis-price surely?

Not a mis-price. My order is still outstanding at ~£1606 including delivery, awaiting stock. BT Shop has already requested credit card authorisation for the correct amount a couple of days ago. I know because my card issuer declined the request so I had to get involved and give the go-ahead.

As far as I know the stock is expected to come in on 5th Jan (that's what they told me in an email regarding my order) so I hope to get my camera next week some time. Right now the website says "stock due in 1-2 days", which if you assume working days might very well be the 5th Jan.

As I shall also be getting £42 in Quidco cash back my net cost will be £1564 for the body inclusive of VAT and delivery.

Last edited:
Not a mis-price. My order is still outstanding at £1606 including delivery, awaiting stock. BT Shop has already requested credit card authorisation for the correct amount a couple of days ago. I know because my card issuer declined the request so I had to get involved and give the go-ahead.

As far as I know the stock is expected to come in on 5th Jan (that's what they told me in an email regarding my order) so I hope to get my camera next week some time. Right now the website says "stock due in 1-2 days", which if you assume working days might very well be the 5th Jan.

As I shall also be getting £42 in Quidco cash back my net cost will be £1564 for the body inclusive of VAT and delivery.

Brilliant, what a cracking price - mine shipped from elsewhere on New Years Eve for about another £250 more!!

Back