5d mk3 & canon 24-105

Edit My Images
No
Ok ive decided to buy a 5d mk3/24-105 kit, whos got the best deals on at the moment, paying cash so hoping to get a good deal

Kerry

Pretty sure hdew are grey imports as they don't qualify for cash back. Good service though and i have read that they are good with returns. I bought a 70-200 f2.8 is ii from them with no issues

Sort of 'off-white' :)

They are based in the UK, but I believe they import directly and supply within the UK (so no worries about returns or taxes).

I've dealt with them with no problems. To fully test a company you really need a problem and see how they deal with it. But I had no need to do this.

I bought a 5D2 and 24-105 f4 kit and then went for a 5D3 body after and got the both from Hdew. They use Canon approved repair centres for the warranty work and they will supply a vat invoice as well.

I've just got a 70D with a part exchange from London Camera Exchange, but if I was going for a straight cash purchase I would of gone back to Hdew for it again. Great service from them every time.

Another +1 here for HDEW - I ordered a 24-105L from them, great communication, and delivery was great, ordered on a Monday, and received it the following Thursday.

Back