5th and 6th cad west C&C welcome

Edit My Images
Yes
Hope you like........

3800591731_762a1eb7b3_o.jpg

3800592247_1b8a860d37_o.jpg

:D Oh allright you can have the jets........

3801402444_e4d097f7bf_o.jpg

3801411210_d00ba999fd_o.jpg

3801402454_6c7d569d20_o.jpg

3801402434_62f0951503_o.jpg

As said C&C welcome

thanks for looking.

Terrible!

In #1 and #2 your panning is so awful you completely missed the aircraft!

The others are very nice I have to admit, the Tonka and final Hawk shot look a tad under exposed to me but I'm on my laptop at the moment and the screen isn't calibrated so you may find I edit this out later :shrug:

You loose a lot of detail in the final hawk shot so the winner for me is the Harrier, a nice knife-edge pass with lots of detail and a good exposure - very nice work.

Alrite Mark #2 for me in the landscapes - I take it you lads never went back friday well the best day I understand - what a long day we had and so many high aircraft - frontliners as well !

Anyway good to see you and Stewart :)

I think #1 and #2 are spot on. I would probably clone out the aircraft in the rest though as they seem to be ruining the landscape shots!
: )

Terrible!

In #1 and #2 your panning is so awful you completely missed the aircraft!

The others are very nice I have to admit, the Tonka and final Hawk shot look a tad under exposed to me but I'm on my laptop at the moment and the screen isn't calibrated so you may find I edit this out later

You loose a lot of detail in the final hawk shot so the winner for me is the Harrier, a nice knife-edge pass with lots of detail and a good exposure - very nice work.

:LOL: I knew I needed to work on my panning after checking the LCD of 1 and 2......thankfully over the day it became better :p I`ll check that Hawk too and see what I can do should be able to bring the detail back.

Alrite Mark #2 for me in the landscapes - I take it you lads never went back friday well the best day I understand - what a long day we had and so many high aircraft - frontliners as well !

Anyway good to see you and Stewart

Thanks Graham, no we didn`t head back on the friday and unfortuantly due to a shortage of holidays I wont be back up for a while but as always it was good seeing both you and Martin again.

Thanks very much for the coments everyone they are very much appreciated.

No 1 and 2 look like my sum total of aircraft I got at Tebay the other month on my first trip out :LOL::LOL:

Some great shots, can't wait to get there in a week or two :clap:

Back