5x7 lastolite hilite £90

Just ordered one!

Phil

I've order one too.

Looks like they have been this price since 26th April - I'm surprised no one has posted this earlier!

someone on some facebook group i'm on mentioned it today and they have received theirs already so looks like they are honouring this price! :)

yay! mine has arrived! :) really happy with this bargain! Hope everyone gets theres ok too ;)

on the 11th may - they did say 3 weeks or so lead time but then emailed me saying it was quicker than that and it arrived today :)

on the 11th may - they did say 3 weeks or so lead time but then emailed me saying it was quicker than that and it arrived today :)

I'm still waiting on mine....

Yeah, two inside and a main key light up front. There's posts on here of people using only one flash inside and getting good results.

I think on the 5x7 version you could get away with this.

Someone on Facebook queried their delivery - Amazon was apologetic, upgraded delivery for free and said they'd get it on 12th June.

I've just queried my delivered via their website. Just said that they are awaiting stock from their suppliers but gave no indication of when this might be

Mine was due for delivery on Tuesday - so far still not dispatched, so I too have send an email asking when it might turn up....

My delivery has been moved back again. Not overly hopefully that I will receive it

My delivery has been moved back again. Not overly hopefully that I will receive it

It will appear end of July according to my chat with Amazon.

Likewise - end of July now..
Ah well, it may be an early Christmas present to myself at this rate...

Although maybe I spoke to soon - just received an email to say it has been dispatched!

Good news, I was starting to loose faith that this deal would come through - I've not had a estimated delivery date. I assume that they had a limited number this weekend, and probably hoped that people would've cancelled.

Roll on end of July!

My friends one arrived Saturday so still hope guys! :) hope they turn up soon!

Hmm - I got the 'end of July' email the other day.

Still going to hang on for it as it is a bargain but what a pain having to wait so long !

Had an email saying mine had been dispatched, should be here next week

Mine now dispatched.

Mine arrived this morning ahead of schedule! Off to Ebay :)

Back