It would be nice but I doubt it just now, I have just checked and the majority of "guests" are search engine spiders ;) It would only take one though :)

Just so that everyone is aware and as a gentle reminder...we only allow one account per member so please everyone, don't go registering again just to get us to 600. It will come as will 1000 and beyond, we are more interested in quality not quantity ;)

Steve said:
Just so that everyone is aware and as a gentle reminder...we only allow one account per member so please everyone, don't go registering again just to get us to 600. It will come as will 1000 and beyond, we are more interested in quality not quantity ;)

I'll ban matty now then shall i :laugh1:

Steve said:

Hi Steve - Didn't even think of that. I agree with you no we want real people with pics, thoughts and laughs.

Allan

digitalfailure said:
I'll ban matty now then shall i :laugh1:

thanks m'darlin!:D

there it is, user 600!

Back