Review 7 Day Shop Items

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Just received a number of items from 7 Day Shop, and i can say i am very pleased, a little description below -

7 Day Shop own brand Tripod - good quality, lots of adjustment, has a quick release base that is very handy, light weight and comes in its own bag. All for £11.49

Own Brand UV Filter - again, good quality, fits my lens very well. £3.50

Own Brand 4 Star Filter - good quality, great pictures, will be testing proprely soon. £3.50

Sandisk 1gb Memory Card - What can you say really, comes in a nice little holder:LOL: - £12.49

So, all in all, great value, good quality, and postage was quick and inexpensive. If like me you don't have a fortune to spend on equipment, i recommend giving them a try.(y)

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=777

Their own brand rechargeable batteries are excellent, been using some 2700mh ones from them for the last year and they usually outlast my 4gb CF card on a day out (using a S9600 bridge camera).

And the 4GB Sandisk Extreme III cards they're shipping are bundled with Phase One RAW software licenses. A mate of mine got one for his D300 and was well chuffed as his MAC didn't support the D300 RAW format......

Ordering me one on payday, as well as filters etc. (which I was going to do before I spotted this thread as I've used them for batteries before)

7 Day shop are good, I've used them mostly for printer ink in the past. However the Sandisk 2gb deal for £13.99 delivered seems like a better deal than this 1gb.

Sandisk 2GB Deal

Just ordered a UV filter for my telelphoto sigma, and a circular polariser for my wide angle kit lens.
Can't afford to UV up all the lenses, so I figured a circular polariser is better than nothing, and I've decided to not put a UV filter on the nifty fifty. Just because money is tight.

I doubt the circular polariser will be as good as one that I'd pay £50 for, but hey, can't complain for a fiver! :shrug:

Edit: Considering the UV for the kit lens was only £2.99
I said to myself, "hey, what the hell. I can afford £3."
Total order was £16: 2xUV + 1xCircPol + P&P@£3.95

Just wondered if u could give me any more info on the tripod? im looking at getting one, is it quite sturdy and ok to hold an SLR without worrying that itll topple over from the weight or anything?
ta :)

Just wondered if u could give me any more info on the tripod? im looking at getting one, is it quite sturdy and ok to hold an SLR without worrying that itll topple over from the weight or anything?
ta :)

I have one, it's no manfrotto or gitzo,but it's sturdy and holds my camera well. It has a hook on the bottom of the centre pole for attaching a weight to if you want extra stability. All in excellent for the price, plasticy yes but until I can afford a manfrotto it'll do just fine. If you want some pics I'll post them but it won't be till later as I'm at work... :)

Ah cool, thanks Mark! yea i definitely cant afford a manfrotto or anything like that, haha, so figure this is a good alternative, especially as im still a beginner really. Dont worry about photographing it, I will take your word for it! :)

I use 7dayshop for all my cards, ink batteries etc. I have just ordered 2 x 1GB CF cards for my new 400D. Including postage, £17 cant argue with that.

Back