7 dayshop smart charger

I am afraid I will never touch another product from that place again - I bought branded batteries through them (Panasonic 2000mAh Eneloop) they lasted about 1 month and 2 charges before they became defunct.....I bought a fancy charger to try and resurect them...that was duff too and fried my other rechargables.

No doubt there will now be 5000 happy customers along to say how brilliant they are - I can only go by my experience and the total lack of interest in after sales from them. Once bitten, twice shy.

You can change the charging rate and do some sort of refresh cycle, but if you just put your batteries in and wait until the display for each battery says "Full" you can't go wrong.

i bought 8 enloop batterys aswell from them 4 seemed ok yesterday but the others where crap i might send 7dayshop a email later.thanks mick ill try that now.

I've bought lots of "good to go" (their own brand eneloop type) and several chargers and they've all been good. Before that I used to buy their NiMH battles and had no problems. I've also bought their own brand SD cards with no problems. Have to say that was mostly when they were based in Guernsey so the move to England may have changed them.

I am one of the happy 5,000 referred to above :)and have one of these chargers which has worked successfully for me for over a year.

In the main; I just put my batteries into the charger and let it get on with it automatically, but if you want to you can vary the charge rate, the type of charging activity, all of which can the be further refined by individual battery if required.

The controls are that if you press the "mode" button on the right, it will with each subsequent press cycle through the various charging cycle viz: Charge - Discharge - Discharge Refresh - Charge Test.

The various cycles are:
12987-1441135978-c44521d534849a0d2d71efd5a4dc7a13.jpg

Press the "Current" button on the left and you can change the mah rate within each charging cycle with each subsequent press.
Press the buttons 1-4 to change the characteristics for each individual battery.

Or as has been said above, just put the batteries in and let the charger automatically do its work - Hope this helps.

I am one of the happy 5,000 referred to above :)and have one of these chargers which has worked successfully for me for over a year.

In the main; I just put my batteries into the charger and let it get on with it automatically, but if you want to you can vary the charge rate, the type of charging activity, all of which can the be further refined by individual battery if required.

The controls are that if you press the "mode" button on the right, it will with each subsequent press cycle through the various charging cycle viz: Charge - Discharge - Discharge Refresh - Charge Test.

The various cycles are:
12987-1441135978-c44521d534849a0d2d71efd5a4dc7a13.jpg

Press the "Current" button on the left and you can change the mah rate within each charging cycle with each subsequent press.
Press the buttons 1-4 to change the characteristics for each individual battery.

Or as has been said above, just put the batteries in and let the charger automatically do its work - Hope this helps.
thanks thats helped a lot i got them in now to see if they charge up..cheers

Looks similar to the accupower I own however it also looks similar to the charger that the accupower replaced.
The reason for the replacement was the previous charger (no name not from 7day shop but similar) went pop VERY loudly and the battery caught fire. Fortunately I saw it happen so it didnt't set fire to the house but since then I spend a bit more for a charger and always charge on the fire place!

For those unhappy customers: I am NOT a 7 dayshop customer, never bought one thing from them, but I've always read good things about them.
I'd say if you send them a message they'll solve you the problem. Our, at least, I hope so. :)
Good luck.

For those unhappy customers: I am NOT a 7 dayshop customer, never bought one thing from them, but I've always read good things about them.
I'd say if you send them a message they'll solve you the problem. Our, at least, I hope so. :)
Good luck.

No, they won't - they weren't in the least bit interested in providing any kind of customer satisfaction - I won't bother wasting any more ink on them. I was polite, but they didn't even suggest I return the goods for replacement - basically they just said "tough luck".

No, they won't - they weren't in the least bit interested in providing any kind of customer satisfaction - I won't bother wasting any more ink on them. I was polite, but they didn't even suggest I return the goods for replacement - basically they just said "tough luck".
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I returned a duff SD card once, and it was replaced promptly, with no quibble.

I've got one of those chargers (albeit with a different brand at the top: technoline). Absolutely brilliant - I use it with Eneloop batteries.

Here's the manual link: http://www.technoline-berlin.de/manual/BC700_e.pdf

Be aware that if the battery is SERIOUSLY discharged it may just show "null" and not register it as being in the charger. In this instance, you need to stick the battery in a "dumb" charger for a couple of hours to get a basic level of charge to make your smart charger see it.

I've got one of those chargers (albeit with a different brand at the top: technoline). Absolutely brilliant - I use it with Eneloop batteries.

Here's the manual link: http://www.technoline-berlin.de/manual/BC700_e.pdf

Be aware that if the battery is SERIOUSLY discharged it may just show "null" and not register it as being in the charger. In this instance, you need to stick the battery in a "dumb" charger for a couple of hours to get a basic level of charge to make your smart charger see it.

That is interesting, as I have always thought "Null" meant the battery was totally kaput................
- will try this and see if some of my old batteries can get a second lease of life for non important tasks. (y)

thanks for all the replys i got a better understanding of this charger now all 8 batterys are fully charged now so thanks again.:)

thanks for all the replys i got a better understanding of this charger now all 8 batterys are fully charged now so thanks again.:)

Glad you got it sorted.

I found that first button to press was the 1,2,3,4 to identify which charging bay you want the subsequent changes to apply to, since you can discharge one battery but charge another at the same time.

Back