70-200 Goodness

But you could mask that out Ken and still do it your way. :)

Just thinking if you went to the bother of masking, then you could have any sky as the background. Sorry not thinking...of course just mask the helmet.

dod said:
Did you paint in the spokes on the back wheel?

No. I selected an area of blue sky, copied it and pasted it as a new layer over the wheel just a small square basically, which covered the whole of the wheel. Then Layers/ Properties and reduced the opacity of the new layer so I could see the spokes and wheel. Used the eraser to remove the blue where necessary to let the wheels and spokes show through. Combined (flattened) layers when done.

A nice blue sky with whispy clouds would be better, but a lot trickier - which is why I chose a plain one. :D

KenCo1964 said:
Just thinking if you went to the bother of masking, then you could have any sky as the background. Sorry not thinking...of course just mask the helmet.

Come on Ken - go for it. :thumb:

I might of before your attempt...but not now
worship1rr.gif

Dod, you need to get a web link into those photos so that more work can trickle your way! :)

I hope you'll still speak to us Doddy when you have your smart studio in Belgravia. :D

Well done mate!

CT said:
I hope you'll still speak to us Doddy when you have your smart studio in Belgravia. :D
Pah, they'll need to move Belgravia up here, no chance of me moving :D

Well deserved, hope its the beginning of many more:thumb:

Congratulations that man!

Now all you've got to do is get in there and watermark all your shots to stop every man and his dog nicking them and your livelihood!

Back