750MC @ Brands 19/06/10

Name
jamie
Edit My Images
Yes
was a good morning untill the rain showerd at the beginning of every race. it was heading straight to the top of druids into your face (not nice)

1, the aftermath of a 14year old tripple barrel rolling into padock
IMG_4721.jpg

2, nice smart lotus
IMG_4860.jpg

3, MR2's were fun
IMG_5021.jpg

4, these were quick
IMG_5088.jpg

5, beastly detuned 600bhp ram cobra
IMG_5143.jpg

some more carnage from the saxmax series

6, tight into druids
IMG_5181.jpg

7, tight out of druids
IMG_5188.jpg

8, resulting in this damage
IMG_5197.jpg

9, and this
IMG_5195.jpg

10, and this
IMG_5198.jpg

enjoy C&C welcome

jamie

Owen Hunter (1.) actually got out for the Sunday race. It's a shame you didn't catch the other side of his car, The roof looked like it has been crushed together.

Good photos :)

You haven't by any chance got a Red Saxmax car going off into paddock (Number 90)

Last edited:
i popped down into the pits and had a look around hunters car. they got alot of parts from ferguson motorsport didnt they? they said they would have it ready.

good work

Thanks, that little tap with the wall ruined my whole weekend. We had a problem which we couldn't solve. Put us 3 seconds down a lap
And it was in bloody Saturday practice! :bang:

i popped down into the pits and had a look around hunters car. they got alot of parts from ferguson motorsport didnt they? they said they would have it ready.

good work

Yea mainly from Ferguson. (It was a Ferguson car before anyway)
I'm simply amazed they got it running. 4 laps in the race he had a misfire. He had a poor misfire last meeting at brands hatch completing like 5 laps over the whole meeting. Just isn't a good track for him :shake:

Good stuff Jamie. Yeh the rain was bit annoying. Couldn't believe how cold it was most of the weekend! Only warmed up for the last hour on Sunday.

Owen's crash sounds like a biggy. I didn't see it as I was still waking up at the time. I too was amazed to see him back out there shame it never really worked properly though.

*thread hijack*

Jordan, I was the tog there at Paddock. Was bit asleep but did get some shots. Ended up quite close to me lol. You actually did well to get it straightened up, could easily have replicated Mr Hunter ;)

190610_coming_soon.jpg

Ahh :LOL: That was you then. Slightly gutted about that crash. took me about 3 hours to spray that bloody green front spoiler :p
It's my first ever crash/off and it didn't go too bad.

I'm amazed what happened to Owen. Saying that, he got more points than me over the full weekend.
We had no power at all after that tap with the wall. Ruined the whole weekend.

Could you also tell me when roughly you are going to upload the pictures of the weekend?

Once again thanks for the pictures Jamie.

Last edited:
no worries mate.

thanks az. i see you standing over there right by jordans crash and wonderd if you caught it. i was with dave after that session he missed both the best bits haha

jamie

Back