78seconds photos

50.jpg

#47 Tram ride in Amsterdam

Hi 78secons, better known as "FM" ...

I like your photos a lot. You haven`t found "your style" and that is good! I've seen a lot of amazing colours, styles and point of views witch makes great pictures even if the situation first seems to be boring. Thank you for giving me plenty of good ideas for my ow photos!

Turk or Scampo

Thanks shrubmonkey and scampo. Am curious what you´ll show us.
Scampo and I know us from a german footballmanager forum.

49.jpg

#50 Market. When I visited Amsterdam we passed a small market while we were riding with the tram to the city. We got off and were fascinated by all the different food from many countries. It´s the Tenkate market ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmelskens/3903886505/ ).

Back again. Did I ever tell that I hate winter. We had over 5 weeks snow now...and I hate photographing snow...
I haven´t taken many photos in the last few month as I was working too much, went to work when it was dark in the morning and returned when it was dark in the evening.

Yesterday I went out with a couple and took some photos - actually my first portraits. I´d be very gratefull for c&c´s as I´ve much to learn.

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

Can you watch your vertical sizes please. We've had some of your posts reported for being oversize. The one above is over 800 pixels for example. Think it is only the vertical ones. Thanks :)

Back in summer I was the photographer at the wedding of a friend I´ve known for the last 20 years. They first thought about having a professional photographer but knew that I am ambitious. So after a few talks and some sort of testing we got together. Of course I did not charge them a penny and the 100page photobook I made for them was our wedding present.

We started early in the morning when I met with the bride and her best woman (?!? I know for a the husband it is called best man, don´t know what the female part is called )
We spent some good time together at the make up artists shop and later at the hair dressers. Then we went to her parents where she got her wedding dress on and then of course to the wedding itself.
This is where they got married http://www.hotel-loemuehle.de/
It was a great marriage and during the whole day I took about 1.400 photos. Here are some of them:
12010.jpg

22010.jpg

"Don´t tell my husband" she told me...I haven´t...he saw the photo.

32010.jpg

A famous game called "journey to jerusalem"

C&C´s welcome. I´m looking forward to spend more time here again and carry on learning.

Back