'79 Election Coverage

Edit My Images
No
Has anyone been watching the 1979 election coverage on BBC Parliament? I know what you are thinking, what does this have to do with F&C?

The coverage of press photographers mobbing Mrs. Thatcher is an absolute sea of Nikon F2's, it's incredible. They are everywhere in the shots... Often each photographer carrying two. Vive la Nikon F2!

freecom2 said:
Has anyone been watching the 1979 election coverage on BBC Parliament? I know what you are thinking, what does this have to do with F&C?

The coverage of press photographers mobbing Mrs. Thatcher is an absolute sea of Nikon F2's, it's incredible. They are everywhere in the shots... Often each photographer carrying two. Vive la Nikon F2!

Oh yes..it's a love thing..

Its just a shame about the subject matter...........

Lying, cheating, stealing self serving polititians!

Strangely, a lot of my work is for BBC Parliament so I'll have to check the archives next time I work for them. Also it's actually nice to learn that there are actually people out there that watch BBC Parliament, it makes it all worthwhile. :D

Oh yes..it's a love thing..

How many do you own now? :D

Strangely, a lot of my work is for BBC Parliament so I'll have to check the archives next time I work for them. Also it's actually nice to learn that there are actually people out there that watch BBC Parliament, it makes it all worthwhile. :D

Only occasionally, but I like to see what is going on in the world of government - and seeing a late 70s TV studio!

I inherited two Nikon Fs (not F2s) from my father. They are quite lovely!

I expect there were Fs among the F2s as there was some overlap with bothe being manufactured for a while. I expect a few photographers with an F2 kept an F as a backup too.

Steve.

I inherited two Nikon Fs (not F2s) from my father. They are quite lovely!

I expect there were Fs among the F2s as there was some overlap with bothe being manufactured for a while. I expect a few photographers with an F2 kept an F as a backup too.

Steve.

Two! Fantastic. With the metered heads or not? I've never actually handled an F.

This must be an age thing. I have a soft spot for the F3 as that was the Nikon F camera of choice when I was learning.

Two! Fantastic. With the metered heads or not? I've never actually handled an F.

One black F, one chrome F. Each with matching metered heads (I think one actually works!) and a plain black prism.

The black F with black plain prism looks superb.

Steve.

Back