7Artisans lenses and the like?

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Seen on Amazon a few manual lenses for the Fuji X mount such as 7Artisans, Meike etc. Are they any good and worth it?

I ask as I could use a lens mount adaptor with M42, Pk etc glass. Granted they wouldn't look as good on camera with an ugly mount adaptor in place!

I had the 7Artisans 7.5mm for MFT. No complaints. I thought the images were fine - though that is maybe down to my expecations. Thinking about getting the Meike 6.5mm for Fuji.

I have the 7artisans 60mm macro and totally love it . . The all metal build quality is superb ,the i.q is right up with the best of them . As long as you can cope with M.F it’s well worth going for

I have the 7artisans 7.5mm fisheye for my Fuji. It’s built like a tank and the focus ring is smoother than any other lens I’ve ever owned.
Its hard to comment on sharpness with a fisheye, but it’s certainly sharp enough in the centre for anything I’ve ever shot.
Id certainly not hesitate to try out some of their other offerings money permitting.

Likewise I have the samyang 7.5mm fisheye for MFT ,which equates to 15mm and although a m.f I have yet to focus it as it’s sharp from 2 inches to in infinity

Back