7dayshop batteries

Edit My Images
Yes
As anyone used the 2900 mah batteries of so how do you rate them? I'm looking at buying the 16 pack as my flash gun eats batteries but not sure about them as I've never bought any of their stuff before

As anyone used the 2900 mah batteries of so how do you rate them? I'm looking at buying the 16 pack as my flash gun eats batteries but not sure about them as I've never bought any of their stuff before

Nothing wrong with their stuff, I've had batteries from them and they are still going strong after 5 years.
Must admit though, now I only buy Eneloops, last longer, better power, don't now how i did without them!

Been using their 2500 batteries for a year or so and got a couple of sets of the 2900s more recently.

Get around 300 shots from my Nissin 866i with either sets.

I have the 2500 ones but have not used them in the flash. Use them in the Wii remote and they seem to last a lot longer than the normal Duracell ones.

Nice tips guys.

Ordering some now as I got a new flashgun.

excellent -i also ordered 4 yesterday - i'll see how they get on, just for a 550ex flash gun

I have been using the 2900'a for about 8 years, I am only now starting to have the odd one fail, but so far, doing a complete refresh on them us bringing them back to life. They gave had a fairly hard life, being used for flashes, the wife and kids cameras, remotes, radio controlled helicopter and all the such. I have just brought some eneloops and do far have seen no difference in performance.

The big difference I've seen with enloops is them holding charge a lot longer, I can confidently pick up my flash gun and batteries after they have been sitting in the case for 3 or even 6 months and know that they will perform with full charge.

Others would show full charge but run down very quickly, the enloops perform like they have just been charged.

The 7dayshop "good to go" range apparently use
the similar/same in technology as Sanyo ENELOOP, Panasonic Infinium, Uniross Hybrio, GP Recyko, Sony Cycle Energy, Duracell Active Charge, Hama Ready 4 Power and Camlink's Ready 2 Go batteries - Only Much Better Value of Course !!
Has anyone got experience of them? They sound good for bike lights which spend a lot of time sat on the bike not in use, but you need them to work well when you need to use them.

Back