7dayshop card cloning - Beware

I have a pay as you go credit card that I use for on line transactions you can top it up when ever you want and it does not matter if it gets cloned, as I keep it empty until I want to use it on line.

Just an idea for you tinternet shoppers

So far I've been lucky, but my dads was cloned at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester and items bought in the USA, he did get his money back from the bank in the end.

Not bought from them for a little while but will be keeping an eye on CC bills.

What I HAVE managed to do is dig out an old dispatch note from them - which has a Customer Service phone number on it. Please note that I'm not sure if the number's still the one to use... 01481 257259. The Sales number on the note is 01481 257336. If someone tries these numbers, perhaps they can tell us if they're still current.

Ah, that's a little worrying - I used them for the first time a couple of weeks ago, now this...

Lets just hope all our details are safe.

You can fax them if your worried! - Fax Orderline 01481 258546

I have just received an order from them but no problems so far!! (touch wood) :annoyed:

I have a photographic memory that was never developed

What's wrong with their website? It looks fine from my end.

****eD

.....!By.sAXLi@LiVe.CoM!.....

Hacked By sAXLi

!..jajaNT..! | MaSTeR KoRSaN | VuRaLLy | TurkisHDAqqeR | Crazy_OzzY |WiLD

ReaLSaNaL.CoM ReKLaM YapiyoRuM uLAN VarMI itirazI oLAN..!

It says at the top of the bar Hacked by saxli

and is playing some sort of wannabe gangsta hip hop turish sounding rubbish

and is playing some sort of wannabe gangsta hip hop turish sounding rubbish

Oh I dunno.... it's quite catchy :woot::clap::woot: Eurovision potential there....

Well theres nothing wrong with it on my laptop! Is it a local phonemmmmmmmmmmm fenomennnnnnnnnnnn - thing!:shrug:

I have a photographic memory that was never developed

Is there a taxi waiting for you outside your house?
:shrug:

If not I will call again:bonk::wave:
:LOL::LOL:

Well theres nothing wrong with it on my laptop! Is it a local phonemmmmmmmmmmm fenomennnnnnnnnnnn - thing!

Depends how you're accessing it by the looks of it, if you type the URL into your browser you should get the hacked page.... You can still get into the normal site by using the sponsored link on Google or by using a link that you have saved in your Browser that doesn't go straight to the homepage. You can also get in by right clicking on the hacked page and choosing "page info" then "cached snapshot"... wonder if they even know it's been hacked :D

Back