7dayshop clearance sale....

Name
Patrick
Edit My Images
Yes
4gb Kingston ELite Pro CF Card 133x - 11.99, or 10.99 each if you buy more than one.

8gb for £14.50 may well be a fake, where memory cards and eBay are concerned it's more likely than not, unless you're very sure of the seller.

/edit actually I seem to be out of date, 7day are selling kingston 8gb for 15.99 or 14.49x2, warning on eBay memory still valid though...

Last edited:
well its a 8 gig Kingston ELite Pro CF Card 133x so how fake will it be

Well there's a real problem with eBay sold Kingston USB flash drives being fakes so Kingston are a target. That said, as I mentioned above you seem to have paid the going rate for yours so the likelyhood is it's genuine and as long as it formats to the right size and works well then there's no need to worry.

I've just got an 8gb Scandisk Ultra II of Amazon for £16.49 so that has got to be o.k., so there are good deals to be had so long as you are careful.:shrug:

Also some Lowepro bags are half price or under at the mo so worth a look.;)

I never buy cards off of ebay, you just never know.

What are Kingston cards like in comparison to Sandisk? How does the transfer speed compare to Extreme III?

What are Kingston cards like in comparison to Sandisk? How does the transfer speed compare to Extreme III?

When I tested, a Kingston 133x was close in performance to an Extreme III.

Some brands, such as Dane-Elec and Pretec, are faster at reading, but slower at writing.

Back