8 miles, as ....................

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes

The log fly`s? :shrug: :D
Well Darren it certainly has an appeal, but strangely for all the wrong reasons :LOL::LOL: I like (y)

cheers. :D

I do go through long periods without posting much but nearly all my shots are odd, weird or just misplaced. ;)

I've moved this post to a new thread.... :coat:

Last edited:
To cap it off I've caught the mother of all colds and I'm just a walking snot machine. 'er indoors has now put her foot down and I'm grounded till further notice. :crying:

Man flu Cedders,old chap?

Nice arbitrary random post there CT. :D

It does show to all, that which we know already. I can't shoot birds for shinola or anything else. :LOL::LOL:

I like the pic in the OP but I don't think I'm really able to explain why... the focus sits just right, light, sense of motion... dno just really has something to it for me.

I can't shoot birds for shinola or anything else. :LOL::LOL:

I dunno.. I see two posts in the bird forum in as many days. Slippery slope? :p

EDIT.

Just realised Daz I've posted this in your thread. Sorry mate - I think I'll just crawl back to bed. :wacky:

Last edited:
I dunno.. I see two posts in the bird forum in as many days. Slippery slope? :p

Don't tell anyone else but even though it's throwing down cats and dogs here today, and I know for a fact that sightings on consecutive days range by hundreds of miles, I have an irresistible urge to go Condor hunting. With more than a mamiya and a compact this time. :LOL:

...and I think your shot is very Edgar Allan Poe Daz.

Don't tell anyone else but even though it's throwing down cats and dogs here today, and I know for a fact that sightings on consecutive days range by hundreds of miles, I have an irresistible urge to go Condor hunting. With more than a mamiya and a compact this time. :LOL:

Condor - where are you? :thinking:

Utah, about 5 miles from the Arizona border. :D

Already done the begging and borrowing. It's finding the wee beastie again that's the trouble.

They have been releasing young pairs from California for over a year now, just north of the Grand Canyon and some folks in these parts are still desperate to see one.

The fact that I got to within about 50 feet of one, on the ground, is an amazing stroke of luck. A slight shame not to have a camera on me but to have nearly felt the backwash of it taking off is something I'll certainly never forget.

So, I've gone for shooting crows instead. :LOL: Which actually do a great line in ringtone and car locking impressions.

PMSL. The seeds are sown - just a matter of time now. :D

This thread is doing my head in now :shrug:

Back