8 years old....Crazy flips! :O

Name
The Witness
Edit My Images
Yes
A very impressive set, great captures.

good set these, kids have very little fear at this age.

spike

Nice set, colours are really vivd and the images look really sharp. Great work!

number 3 for me, amazing capture.

Ta very much for sharing

I'm not sure if its a product of your processing or the lighting but the lad looks totally seperate from the back ground like a cut and paste job. Might be the really high contrast/saturation (too hight for me).

Saying that I do like what you have achieved and if the lad was a little more joined to the background they would be pretty spectacular.

I'm not sure if its a product of your processing or the lighting but the lad looks totally seperate from the back ground like a cut and paste job. Might be the really high contrast/saturation (too hight for me).

Saying that I do like what you have achieved and if the lad was a little more joined to the background they would be pretty spectacular.

I thought the same at first, I must admit. I kinda feel bad for insinuating that they were photoshopped in, but to explain, in picture 3,the edge of his body is surrounded by light and dark lines, and his foot and head are particulary noticable, when you zoom in, its like there are extra pixles all around him.

Regardless, I like them:)

Last edited:
Awesome kid.

Now for photo critique.

#1 is wonky.

#2 is great apart from the bit of dude creeping in on the left and the weird shadow on the bottom right.

#3 is the best in terms of everything except the odd shadow around the kid, probably due to your use of flash.

#4 is ok, but quite overcooked.

Overall, the flash work is a bit overdone I feel and I can't overstate how much I hate your watermark.

first thought was these had been photoshopped !!

Like them all, but 4 does it for me really.

Cracking shots! (y)
I really like them and though I can't critique on the technicalities of the shot I'm also going to also that number 4 is my fave! :clap:

I love them, with 3 being my fave.

It is possible that halo appeared from being slightly OTT on the Clarity slider in LR and I think in the context of the subject the high saturation works (certainly it this resolution anyway).

Back