9:16 on a gimbal

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All, I am getting more and more calls for vertical videos, currently shoot with an EOS R in 4k (to give more options and wiggle room in post).

Problem I have is I can't get it to balance vertically on my weebill s with an L bracket (even with the light weight 35mm rf lens?.

Any thoughts tips of suggestions??

Cheers, T

Vertical videos just show that the operator is using a phone and doesn't know how to take a video. Are you sure you want to associate yourself with all these Muppets? ;)

Vertical videos just show that the operator is using a phone and doesn't know how to take a video. Are you sure you want to associate yourself with all these Muppets? ;)
It is for social media, where the portrait format wins!! Not ideal but they are paying the bills!!

Reactions: Sky
I have the Zhiyun Crane Lab 3 and that does a vortex mode, i just stop it in the vertical position then use that for vertical video, i'm sure the Weebill does the same mode, will that not work?

I have the Zhiyun Crane Lab 3 and that does a vortex mode, i just stop it in the vertical position then use that for vertical video, i'm sure the Weebill does the same mode, will that not work?
Thank you for the tip, I will give it a go!

It will get me by, but doesn't have the L mode which I could do with using for these shots. I may just shoot horizontally in 4K and crop it to 1080x1920 (maybe with cards covering each side of the camera screen to show the crop), then enlarge slightly in prem pro.

Back