9 Months Old

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
As I had some friends over and was doing some practise studio style shots I thought I'd get some of my daughter, at the time she was in her little play station but overall I think the photos look good.
Let me know what you think.

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Please All C&C's Welcome!

Thanks

I'm not a massive fan of rectangular catchlights in the closer shots but that's personal preference. Some nice shots and number three is my favourite but if you could get the background looking more interesting then it would take them to the next level. Perhaps more of a soft spot effect with the lighting on the background to give a nice radial gradient. She looks like she'd be up for another shoot! ;)

Haven't got any other BG set ups yet, but after seeing robs photos with the wallpapered background I think that might be something to look into as well as some props for small children and babies.

I was trying a spot with gradient on the BG but could get what I was looking for in the time and space as she was getting a bit tired.

I have only a square soft box unfortunately but would like a beauty dish at some point which should add a nice circle effect to catch lights.

Back