99p tripod strap bargain !

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped into my local home Home Bargains and saw a buggy strap for 99p.

It's identical to a tripod strap and for my Giotto's its a £25+ product!

8687130932_45992c9f5e_c.jpg

super big locking clips to adjust the length and end 'loops'
8686014225_7e86b047f3_c.jpg

thick padded shoulder cushion
8687134422_3f0ac2ee9d_c.jpg

non slip shoulder cushion
8687133316_a8c7804cf5_c.jpg

Here it is, really comfy and my tripod pushes 3kg in weight !
8686017901_066839d090_c.jpg

Super find!

So many uses and a Home Bargain Store about 10 miles away..... en route to a clent visit tomorrow.

Cheers.

Got one this morn. Perfect for a tripod & a mental price!

Cheers Gareth.

Well spotted. None near me but still great value at a fiver from Amazon.

Picked one up from Worksop yesterday - thanks for the heads up, although oddly its going to be used for carrying a pram!! :)

Got one today, for only £1, you cant go wrong or complain really!
Thanks for the heads-up too.

Boooooo John, come on man, that's just boring & not what this thread's about! :rules:

;)

:)

Went to the Brislington store

No luck

Blank look from the staff.

Will try and find another store on my travels.

Steve

Last edited:
Picked one up in the Carmarthen store, yesterday
down to 59p

For those without a Home Bargains shop nearby, searching for Sunshine Stroller on a well known auction site reveals a number of people selling them for £4.00-£4.50 delivered.

To save me and others the pain of searching around the store, what section are they in. (Yes I am lazy)

Thanks to the OP for the heads up on these. I don't have one of the shops anywhere near me so had to resort to the bay but wouldn't have even thought about one without the original post (y)

All sold out in home bargains around here so I bought a couple off evil bay for £4.50 each. Going to use them for carrying fold up chairs at BSB rounds, have to have a little sit down from time to time these days my knees aren't what they used to be. Thanks to the OP for bringing these to our attention.

Back