Critique A Beetle

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
As it was sunny here (for a change) lol I thought I should get my a$$ out and get a few shots,
Found this little beetle under a rock, this is the best of a few shots although its not that great, Natual light.
View attachment 32947
Thanks for looking and any C&C is welcome.

Found this little beetle under a rock, this is the best of a few shots although its not that great, Natual light.
Thanks for looking and any C&C is welcome.

Great found Graham:) Who cares about whether it is a great shot, you found a beetle:banana:I haven't been out in the last few days, wish I had found some bugs.

Great found Graham:) Who cares about whether it is a great shot, you found a beetle:banana:I haven't been out in the last few days, wish I had found some bugs.
And ive been out even less apart for work, the weekend was very damp here and its not as green as the UK so less chance for bugs I guess. Your doing so well too with your finds.:)

And ive been out even less apart for work, the weekend was very damp here and its not as green as the UK so less chance for bugs I guess. Your doing so well too with your finds.:)

Damp is when you need to hunt out the springtails :D

Nice find on this and old Scorpio.... what was your f#?

Damp is when you need to hunt out the springtails :D

Nice find on this and old Scorpio.... what was your f#?
Thanks Bryn, was f10 going by exif on flickr

A little bright - but a success none the less - beetles are hard with shiny exo...

Paul.
Bloody typical, I gave it a little boost in pp as mine are normally more on the dark side.
No flash for this one.
Cheers Paul (y)

Well done for trying a beetle in natural light. Interesting viewpoint too.
Most of my shots are Chris as its so sunny here and its getting brighter (stronger) :) Thanks for your comment.

That's an interesting shot Graham, and well worth the effort. Not the easiest things to capture.(y)

George.

That's an interesting shot Graham, and well worth the effort. Not the easiest things to capture.(y)

George.
Cheers George and I appreciate your comment :D

Most of my shots are Chris as its so sunny here and its getting brighter (stronger) :) Thanks for your comment.

Get yourself a little stand and spring clip and clip a diffuser to it to help with the brightness of the sun should be no more than a £10... especially if you make your own.

Back