A bit more scooter action.

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Local scooter club the Modrapheniacs annual rally and ride out. The scooter rider photographed here was an extra in Quadrophenia (true).

Cracking shot, I wish I'd been there on my scooter. That's a great capture for an 'on the go' shot. A friend took a shot of me years ago as we were going down a road. He was stood up with his head out the sunroof for that one but I've lost the photo at the moment but will scan it when I find it.

I put this thread the other week http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=468785 of my scooter. I've not got it run in yet so I won't be going too far with it yet but I've been down to some of the Modrapheniacs do's in the past on my other scoots. Bit of a way to go from Lincoln though.

Last edited:
thats a great pic... got me wondering why that scooter is the only one that has all those mirrors on though, lol

Cheers chaps. I was stood by the side of the road Stuart. They caught me by surprise and I had nt set the camera up correctly so was a bit of a hash, this one came out Okish.

Thanks Rob. Like all things the scooter scene goes through different styles and at the moment mirrors and lights are not as common as the plain, factory finish look which is popular these days. When I was young we got the angle grinder to them and sprayed them matt black. :bang::bang: Big regrets.

Back