A bit odd, but i like it

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
:bonk:bit of an odd one, but i like it, what do you think.
untitled8.jpg

I like it.(y)

I reckon you'd have people staring at it all the time if it was framed on a wall. ;)

I like it, anything that makes me feel drunk when I'm sober has got to be good :)

Did you use a tripod? :LOL:

I like it! I can't view it standing up otherwise I end up on the floor...

Yep it works for me - just enough to know what it is and yet weirdly abstract :)

Nice!

(y)thanks for your comments guys

A novel piece of artwork

I like it, nice and bright - it looks like a tunnel that you want to walk through.

:agree: with most of the above.

Square crop or, make the circle dead center (Crop the left side off) and it'll be great.

A nice space filler, not too distracting, pleasent to the eye and is still fairly obvious so doesn't have you staring for ages.

think your right there Wigster, with the crop on the left. And also with the space filler. Maybe it could be a bit of art work Oldgit, but Peter, i wouldn't hang it on my wall either lol.

thanks for the comments, great feedback

(y)

ahh cool, i'll have a go. I like doing zoom bursts and i have done photos of blue bells where i have moved the camera up or accross and it looks like a monet print

well done, looks good. i know i didn't use a tripod, but it might help i suppose

Can I ask Mackre where he took that photo? Looks like one of the National Trust gardens like Bodnant or Hidcote.

Can I ask Mackre where he took that photo? Looks like one of the National Trust gardens like Bodnant or Hidcote.

its actually a little wood just outside Wrexham, called Nant Mill. A place i like to walk my dogs.

Back