A Bit Of Action

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Now I have your attention. :D

Right only one to view. CC welcom please (y)

DSC_6561_copy.jpg

I like it i like the Spray but it just doesnt grab you i cannot put my finger on it...sorry

i like it. had he just come of a bend or was it a staight. do like the spray:clap:

It was just of of a 90 right so it was slowish.....
And the car was trying to get some traction so it was all over the place
Thanx for the comments JD & Pokey

(It was heading to wards your section of the stage Pokey)

Im cheating one more to view (Pokey its panned tight I couldnt get away from it)

DSC_6675_copy1.jpg

I swear them Mitsubishis are impossible to take a bad picture of!

Subaru looks good, but the fact that it is ever so slightly oof is really off putting for me! Its strange! It is a cracking shot though, and theres sod all wrong with it because its ticked all the boxes.

Thanx for the comments (y)
Foodpoison I have to ask what is oof ?? :shrug:
And Buttkicker
Im wondering if its overcast next time IF a polarised filter would work ??
(Maybe something I`ll have to try it, never used one on motor sport) :shrug:

Hi Gibbo, nice pictures mate.

oof = out of focus.

I'm no expert but I'm not sure if a polariser will assist in overcast conditions as they're designed to reduce the effect of bright sunlight and will lower the light available.

Steve...

Thanx for the comments Sandds. (y)
oof ...... Doh! :bang:
RE: Polar. I might just try it anyway just to see if it will cut the glare off the flat panels & windscreen, I can but try.

(I have a few ideas for the next rally as the pictures can be quite boring to view as one car looks like the next so NOTE TO ONESELF......harness, rope & shovel req for next wrc)

DW ...... umm drive like that normally eh! :rules:

do like the second shot plenty of movement so would put this one above the first(y) but truly a great shot well i think so anyway:clap:

Back