Shutz Messages 2 Name Paul Edit My Images Yes Yesterday at 2:09 PM #15,401 Wow, ok so you have time to do Wordle? 4 today, and another Sea of Greens
tarric Messages 3,885 Name dean Edit My Images Yes Yesterday at 5:35 PM #15,402 A 3 for me today, I was just trying to eliminate some letters, obviously I eliminated all the right ones. 1Y, 2G, 5G.
A 3 for me today, I was just trying to eliminate some letters, obviously I eliminated all the right ones. 1Y, 2G, 5G.
Jannyfox Messages 5,568 Name Jan Edit My Images No Today at 8:55 AM #15,403 3 to start the week 2y, 1g 2y, 5g
Dale. Bo Derek Messages 14,135 Name Dale. Edit My Images Yes Today at 10:26 AM #15,405 First 3 for a while today.
OP Nod Tootles Messages 50,068 Name Nod (UK) Edit My Images Yes Today at 2:38 PM #15,406 Another 4 for me.
tarric Messages 3,885 Name dean Edit My Images Yes Today at 9:06 PM #15,407 An all yellow till it wasn't 4 today. 2Y, 2Y, 4Y, 5G. It was so early when I did this that I forgot to post it. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
An all yellow till it wasn't 4 today. 2Y, 2Y, 4Y, 5G. It was so early when I did this that I forgot to post it. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.