A bit of pricing advice please

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
I am thinking of selling my Canon 450d with 18-55 kit lens and well as the Canon 50mm f1.8 lens and a lowpro bag. All are in mint condition and boxed apart from the bag of course. The camera was bought from Jessops in December and will be under warranty as i still have receipt. The 50mm f1.8 was bought from Kerso just about 4 weeks ago. I have been offered another set up which is too good to turn down but i have to fund it in some way. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Have a look through the "for sale" section on here for older posts, I'm sure there will have been similar items sold previously, this would give you an approx figure, can be worth checking completed items on e-bay, but worth remembering, these can be over priced sometimes.

Hope this helps, (y) what are you changing to :shrug:

A friend of a friend is selling a Nikon D300 with two lenses which have not been confirmed yet for under £1000 so i am thinking if i sell mine i will have a good start toward that. I am quite new to this so it's probably wasted on me but if i can learn with a Canon 450d then i should be able to learn with a Nikon D300 i figure.

Probably nothing in my hands now but who knows in the future. I have heard very good reports off one of my bosses about the Nikon and also the guy who is showing me the ropes is using a D200 so i might be able to swap lenses with him when or if i need to. I love the Canon 450d but if i can get the chance to swap lenses etc with my pal then all the better.

Back