A Bit young to Smoke CUTENESS ALERT (IMAGE ADDED)

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Meet Tyler, my first shot of our Chocolate Labrador Puppy 17 Weeks Old, looks like he's smoking a cigar, we've only had him 3 days,lady who had him has another dog what didn't get on with him, he's really good, sits, stays, lies down, when he's told, great off the lead doesn't run off, has lots of mad bursts of energy running around frolicking like a lamb, sooooooo lovable and cuddly.

Dave

Last edited:
Like it, but it's a shame you cannot really make out the stick in his mouth that well.

Thanks onikami, yes shame about the stick, I dumped the original file so had a go at bring the stick out a little, any better?

5035429515_dd2ce3c95d_b.jpg

Dave

Dave,

He looks like he will be a right hand full :)

Hi Darren

Tylers very good he does as he is told already never leaves my side off the lead, well occasional spurt of madness zooming around and around today he got more than he bargained for,he was running about mad put the brakes on LOL he didnt stop Ba-duosh straight in the canal, he soon learnt to swim, he looked at me, could tell he thought, help I cant get out, so I had to get him out, he didnt go near the edge all the way home :LOL:

awwww.... he's very cute :) and just wait till he learns he can be disobedient!!! :D

Lovely looking dog, try and make sure he doesn't get fat though, there are a couple of chocolate labs around here and they are far too fat, my friends is 8 years old and she has had to be retired from beating as she can't make it round any more!

He and his wife were looking at my English Springer Spaniel the other day and the first thing she said was "he needs more meat on him" I wonder how their dog got fat then?

My dogs two years old and is kept on a reasonably strict diet, he's had enough problems in his early life without being overweight into the bargain.

The second photo looks much better where you've highlighted the stick.

What a beautiful lad he is, Dave.

But as stated, they do as they are told at 17 weeks, the only thing in their world is YOU.

Wait till 6 or 7 months or so, puberty.... wooohoooo... different ball game!!! :D

Thanks TCD hes great

LOL Janice doesnt bare thinking about, caught him having a chew on the table leg, daft boy he was gnawing at the brass feet LOL

difficult to see but your caption sort of leads me to see it

love the dog...looks like a real intelligent pup..is his name winston?

some forcing could isolate the dog from the wan background more...

Thanks Geof, (y) hes a good lad at the ,moment LOL, I'll get some better shots of him in action soon, he loves water so plenty of him running through water on the way taking him to the seaside tomorrow see what he makes of it

I dumped the original file

eh? Why on earth would you dump the original file? Hope you've learned from this. Nice shot though - great dogs - I have a six month old black lab.

Fantastic looking dog.

Had our 10 month old pup up Healey Nab today. Haven't been to White Coppice for a bit though.

Thanks Geof, (y) hes a good lad at the ,moment LOL, I'll get some better shots of him in action soon, he loves water so plenty of him running through water on the way taking him to the seaside tomorrow see what he makes of it

those dogs and water...cant really separate them
we had a spanish water dog...in spain..and going to the beach was a nightmare
loads of towels drying afterwards...
paco would actually dive for rocks we threw to him....what a card!!
had to leave him behind, he was old and we found a home for him on a farm in the hills
its hard to separate from an old friend...but we had to

eh? Why on earth would you dump the original file? Hope you've learned from this. Nice shot though - great dogs - I have a six month old black lab.

Thanks awp, I didnt think it worth keeping it was a bin shot

Fantastic looking dog.

Had our 10 month old pup up Healey Nab today. Haven't been to White Coppice for a bit though.

Hi Andrew, maybe we could meet up and do a bit of togging together, theres a few Chorley lads on TP

those dogs and water...cant really separate them
we had a spanish water dog...in spain..and going to the beach was a nightmare
loads of towels drying afterwards...
paco would actually dive for rocks we threw to him....what a card!!
had to leave him behind, he was old and we found a home for him on a farm in the hills
its hard to separate from an old friend...but we had to

he loves water, Shame you had to leave him behind must be awful Geof,

Sounds good Dave, always up for sharing ideas and learning from others. Next few weekends are probably out with work and half term hols, but after that should be good.

Nice one Andy (y)

Heres ashot from today of Tyler

Tyler Chocolate Labrador 18 Weeks Old by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

now that is really cute...i see some mischief lurking under that lower lip though..a smirky grin which both of my jack russels had...extracted the urine out of me all the time
cheers

small comment but you have introduced a good background there..just noticed it in the shot...good!

Last edited:
Back