A Boat

Edit My Images
No
ABoat147.jpg

Whoooo! Now I'm liking that a lot! :)

Nice composition, looks very intimidating, while still showing the elegant hull lines.

I guess its the USS Wisconsin (one of the Iowa class battleships)

Now that's one BIG *** boat!!!

I maybe would've liked to see the whole ship but that angle probably would've made the shot less striking? Anyway, great shot, TFS :)

Great shot. I like the angle you have taken it from, and the mono works well.

stunning shot Tuna!

Great shot, but I hope you won't mind me pointing out it's a ship and not a boat :nono: ..... a boat is only a boat if its small enough to be lifted out and put aboard a ship, or if its a submarine. ;)

shakari said:
Great shot, but I hope you won't mind me pointing out it's a ship and not a boat :nono: ..... a boat is only a boat if its small enough to be lifted out and put aboard a ship, or if its a submarine. ;)

fact of the day!

Very unusual and very good shot. Excellent.

Almost sci-fi in appearance, very human-robot like form. or is that just me? :D

shakari said:

I knew that at some point the seamen would comment on my underwhelming title.

Yes,...a ship indeed.

Tuna

I like this shot too, great composition and a wonderful sense of scale. The only thing I would change is to not have the ship cropped on the left.

I thought the name went from "boat" to "ship" when it was longer than 16 metres....

Me thinks a google session is called for....

Very good image btw!

Back