A Break From Fishing In The Sunset

Edit My Images
Yes
I took a break from shore fishing today to take this shot of the sunset. C&C welcome

P1020399_edited.jpg

I am loving that Misty (y)

very peacefull, makes me want to dig my beachcasters out, where were you and did you catch anything? :LOL:

Hi misty nice shot. (y)
Some cc Would the fishing rod & stand have been better stood to the left of the shot to lead you into the sunset ?? :shrug:

I am loving that Misty (y)

very peacefull, makes me want to dig my beachcasters out, where were you and did you catch anything? :LOL:
Thanks for your reply.(y) I was taking part in an angling competition on the south west coast of Ireland. Caught 3 Dabs, not enough to grab a prize :( but the beauty of the place & the 5 hour relaxation made up for it. Regards, Misty

Lovely shot but agree with the others, if it had been off centre and maybe even keeping the shadow of the rods etc in frame. Some lovely colour though.
I took a break from shore fishing today to take this shot of the sunset.

So did you catch anything?
Ken.

Lovely shot but agree with the others, if it had been off centre and maybe even keeping the shadow of the rods etc in frame. Some lovely colour though.

So did you catch anything?
Ken.
Thanks for your comments all. The central position of the rods & stand seem to be the general consensus. I took a number of shots (long break :LOL:) & found this one on my hard drive & decided to post. Ken, I could not capture the full reflections due to dark stones,which would have been at the bottom of the picture,fast rising tide, quick setting sun & no time to move my gear.
Caught 3 Dabs by the way. A mate caught 3 large Dogfish & won the competition :(
P1020401_edited_1.jpg

I also think a good shot. Depending on how tightly you have cropped the original, you could show the reflection of the 'casters. IMHO.. then again, that may have been too much.. Good shot (y)

Back