A bride without the wedding

Name
Claudio
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

been away for a while, this is my first attempt of a bridal photoshoot, although it's not entirely correct because as the title suggests, the wedding took place about 6 months ago and my bride friend apparently did not get on at all with her wedding tog so we decided to go and shoot, C & C always welcomed, at least i will know if I am heading the right direction, thanks for looking

1)
tp433.jpg

2)
tp345.jpg

3)
tp275.jpg

4)
tp195.jpg

No1 looks a little blown to me, loss of detail in the umbrella
no3 not keen on the pose and the BG is aweful
No4 looks like she is on the loo, both in her facial expression and pose.

So No2 best overall

1. Not keen on the pose, the cross formed by the umbrella stem and the brides coat and its blown highlights.

2. I like the idea of the shot, blown highlights on chest and arms though.

3. It works when you have a couple kissing behind an umbrella but when its just a bride hiding her head it doesn't really tell a story for me.

4. Unfortunately I agree with the previous poster, it looks like she is sat on the toilet.

Its great to get creative but I think its best to nail the standard shots first

I agree with what both other posters have said sadly. They aren't terrible images but there's a lot to work on IMO.

I think one thing that will stand you in good stead to consider is that the eyes are always drawn to the brightest part of an image. :)

Nice to see an attempt at being creative and not just adapting the standard tried and tested poses... however as also stated above it's best to get those too and then if the more zaney ideas don't come off you still have the others to fall back on

Hi, in n2 the original photo is actually not that blown, but it's the pp i did, so i think i might try re-editing, regarding n4 i get your point guys, but i still like the odd expression, but that is just me :) I still have many more to have a look at from this bunch. Regarding being creative i dont know if i can stop that, it just me, many times i just put on the side what we call "simply and standard pose" as i am just attracted by things that are a little different, I suppose i just keep on working and mainly enjoy myself

Back