A British Blue,

Edit My Images
Yes
so the vet tells us.

britishblue.jpg

Mick.

Whereas I'm a cat lover and this is a superb shot! As well as the focus being spot on, I like the easy-on-the-eye colour scheme.

Beautiful shot!!

Very probably a British shorthair, I have 3, a full face pic would tell me if you have one?

Dawn, this is the only other photo I can find

aDSC_2347.jpg

We have had this cat for about 3 years and in that time it has never meowed, but sweaks alot instead. Is this a particular thing with these cats or have we just got a strange one.

Mick.

We have just adopted a british blue from a rescue centre & despite all its jabs etc it has got cat flu so it is sneezing & rattling all over the place. The only way we can get it to eat is to get sardines etc, debone them & warm them in the microwave for a couple of seconds to make them smelly [ the vet told us to do this]. Apparently if a cat cannot smell its food then it will not eat & will literally starve itself to death.

Hopefully the cat will pull through

Hi Mick.
Looks very much a BSH, they are heavy chunky Cats, shortish front legs. Beautiful Cat you have.

I have 3, you can see them here:
http://www.emblehope.co.uk you will know if they are the same as yours then.

They are known for "chirruping" rather than meowing all the time, although mine do meow, for food.

Hi a wonderfull shot great composition
We've got 3 moggies :)

Back