A car on a mountain at sunset

DNI

Edit My Images
Yes
Not the most imaginative thread title or photo subject, but I wanted to get a try to get a few shots of my car under different lighting conditions, instead of the usual daytime car shows/meets etc.
Here are a couple of my favourites, shot with a wider aperture that I'd normally use but I really like the final result. Any comments/advice welcome.

Sunset in the Black mountains by Neil Isaac, on Flickr

I'd pick no 3 as my favourite. It is good to have a winding road behind it putting it into perspective and of course the sunset is a good feature. You might be able to introduce some motion blur with photoshop which would elevate it to even higher level.

The location in 1 and 2 is better suited to SUV or proper off-roader, not a sports car

Reactions: DNI
I'd pick no 3 as my favourite. It is good to have a winding road behind it putting it into perspective and of course the sunset is a good feature. You might be able to introduce some motion blur with photoshop which would elevate it to even higher level.

The location in 1 and 2 is better suited to SUV or proper off-roader, not a sports car
Thanks for the feedback. I see your point about the context so will bear this in mind for future locations. All part of the learning process [emoji6]

Back