A Central London Church

Edit My Images
Yes
I feel I should post something to feel I belong here, so here is St Mary's Church in Battersea from two weeks ago.

IMG_0598_web.jpg

It was only my third outing with a DSLR and I realize I still have a lot to learn both with camera and PP, but I really like this because of how it looks totally out of place. If it was not for the big glass building behind behind you would think it is sitting in a bay of a costal village somewhere.

Michael.

Thought it looked out of place before I read your comment :)

I had a quick play with it and changing the levels slightly and sharpening seem to improve it. There is a tick box in your profile settings where you can allow other to edit your pictures and post them in the thread if you want. I've deleted my edit now and the changes were small anyway.

Nice shot :)

Thanks for the tip about the edit button. I really do need a good Photoshop book, though I would rather get things right out of the camera rather than rely on being able to fix things up afterwards.

Michael.

Yep... getting right from the camera is the correct approach.

I do resort to PS2 for almost all photos once I've vetted/chucked the rubbish (95...99.999% of what I take), but as the saying goes you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ar*e :nono:

Back