A chance to get my first published photo

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Quite excited!

I found out that a rider in the BMCRC is very local to me. This surprised me as I've not seen anything in the local papers. So I contacted one and offered to write a quick report along with a photo and they're very interested. The rider is also providing a ticket. :)

So I'll be at Brands this weekend. Fortunately it's on the GP circuit. Looking forward to it. :)

Well done Rob!

To be honest, as well as yourself and the rider you are actually supporting motorsport as a sport by doing so.

Very little media attention is given to motorsport really :(

When I heard he'd won a race at Snetterton, I found it odd that none of the papers had mentioned it. That's quite a big thing!

I've also been asked if I have a website. Erm, I have a flickr page! I guess I'm going to have to sort something out on the website front now. I have coded websites before but that was a while ago and there's probably a tried and tested solution that'd work better.

Now a published photographer :)

4fdf.jpg

Well done, must be a lovely feeling.

frame it .....seriously :)

Well done mate, its a great feeling having had my first work published this year also :)

Congratulations! And all from your own initial contact / idea... makes it even sweeter :)

Paid work ;-)

Blimey, haven't checked this thread for a while. I've been a bit quiet for a couple of weeks but I'm still alive! :)

Haven't shot any motorsport for a few weeks but I'm back at Brands for the BMCRC finale in a week's time.

Back