A compact camera collection dilemma!

What should I do?

• Keep both trips and get rid of the Optima

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep a trip and the Optima

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Keep the Optima and get rid of both trips.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose all 3 and get an XA2/XA4 instead.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Suz
Edit My Images
Yes
I have too many compact cameras. I need to whittle them down.

It's the two trips and the Agfa Optima I'm stuck on. Can't decide which to keep and which to get rid of. I can't use them all enough really.

I like the trips as they don't need a battery of any kind. I was going to keep one and try using it with flash but I think I'm going to end up not every getting around to do that as it's so much easier not to bother with flash at all. Optima has a built in flash but it's rather too strong and there is no way of altering it. Non flash photos are actually rather good. I was surprised. It's a doddle to use but I don't like the rewind system.

I have created a poll... or at least I think I have!

Too many? No such thing! One can have too few, enough or more than enough but never too many! :p

I vote for the option that's not listed- keep all three! :D

I would probably get rid of an XA. That way you still have one XA and one Optima to play with :) Can't see why you would want to get rid of the Optima and have two XA's.

Or if you only really want one camera and not two, get rid of the lot and get an XA2.

I'm coming down to the sell a trip and the optima and get an XA/XA2 option which isn't listed. Mainly because I have xp2 just loaded in one and I'm having a colour binge.

Keeping all 3 isn't an option. I've already got the himatic as well that's just part of the Minolta museum I seem to be building :)

Back