A completely different question in regard silverstone moto gp

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey all

Am just thinking about booking the Friday off work to go for the first time to Moto Gp at Silverstone on the Friday and was just wondering how busy is it? Will I easily found spaces to take some pictures or will I be elbow to elbow with loads of people at each corner?

Thanks for the help

Dex

Friday deffo a lot quieter (y), and if you're shooting from the wrong side of the fence your best bet as you can get right up to the lovely wire fences that they have all the way round the track. Last year on the Saturday they had marshals shooing people away from the fences. :wacky:

Yep Friday is best for photos....Just wait in the car park for Graham & he'll show you all the best spots, that's what I did last year:D

I've got a 3-day ticket this year so will definitely be there on the Friday. It would be great to get some advice for photo spots while I'm there. Last year the best spots I found were on the outside of Club, up against the fence and on the inside of Brooklands.

Other than that, my only other shots worth looking back at came from the grandstand on the outside the exit of Luffield.

Friday was much quiter for MotoGP than it is for F1. The Friday for F1 was as busy as MotoGP race day last year.

Back