A couple from a walk in Littondale

Edit My Images
Yes
Taken today in generally poor light (best excuse I could come up with;)) in the beautiful Littondale area. Wish I had taken my D610 to try and achieve a more in-depth focus image of the wildflower meadow, today I had the Panasonic FX150 with me. I hope the pony is ok in the Rural & Scenic forum, I did consider it as part of the landscape:)

Wildflowers by brickdav, on Flickr

Littondale pony! by brickdav, on Flickr

The 1st one would benefit from having more of the sky and maybe warmed up a touch. Those clouds could be really dramatic looking after some gentle PP.

The 1st one would benefit from having more of the sky and maybe warmed up a touch. Those clouds could be really dramatic looking after some gentle PP.

I tend to agree Shane.....but I'm hopeless in PP, usually end up spoiling the image after playing around with it!

You've always got the ability to go back on all your changes in Lightroom - right back to the start if need be.

Do you shoot in raw?

Sometimes I shoot in RAW, particularly if I use my D610 (these were shot with Panasonic FX150). But as I say, I'm not very good at using PP.....I know I should practice more. I might have a play later today. Thanks for the comments.

Back