A couple from Lakenheath

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
My first time shooting fast jets. Hopefully going to the Mach Loop soon. Anyway, I hope you like these. Everything was taking off on the other runway unfortunately so they took off away from us rather than over us.

4435913858_8e6b3f572f.jpg

4435913880_56d2669d3c.jpg

4435913898_671c98fce2.jpg

I like the first shot,not just for the jets but that building looks interesting too (y)
Pity about the fence

Hi Chris... Nice shots - even accounting for the wire. :)

Just so you know, I can even tell you where one of 'em went... Take a look HERE. ;)

It's definitely one of the right aircraft 'cos I just checked my shots from today. It's the same tail ID letters and he was over CadWest at 1pm. :D

The noise almost hammered my head flat as he roared over! :LOL:

Take care,
Si

Last edited:
Hi Chris... Nice shots - even accounting for the wire. :)

Just so you know, I can even tell you where one of 'em went... Take a look HERE. ;)

It's definitely one of the right aircraft 'cos I just checked my shots from today. It's the same tail ID letters and he was over CadWest at 1pm. :D

The noise almost hammered my head flat as he roared over! :LOL:

Take care,
Si

When he took off the ground around us was shaking like a treat. They do make one hell of a racket!

I'm hopefully coming to the loop next Friday, just waiting for a call back from a hotel. :)

EDIT- Hotel's just got back to me, so I'll have to hope the weather's nice for Friday. :D

nice :D

I bet they sounded lovely.

How far away were you? looks like you were at a fair zoom

A couple of hundred metres I guess. That's at a full 500mm, and yes they make one hell of a noise. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back