A couple from recent wedding

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
No
Well, to my way of thinking ...

#1 is really nice. I reckon it's done as well as anybody could do that shot.

#2 doesn't work for me, on the grounds that (a) it's been done to death (b) the wossname running down her back is on the slosh slightly, which is really noticeable because of the symmetry of the picture, and (c) there are loads of other ways of getting The Back Of The Dress Shot. Obviously the first and the last don't apply if this shot was a specific request, but (b) still does ;)

#3 for a bog-standard Bouquet In Bride's Hands shot, there's not a lot wrong with that.

#4 could have been a really nice snap. What spoils it IMO is your timing (the expression that you needed is either not quite there or it's been and gone) and his thinning hair. He may well be perfectly OK with that, but knowing how hung up some blokes get about it, I wouldn't chance it. If you'd got him to just bend his knees a bit so he didn't need to tip his head forward quite so much, we'd see more face and less top of head.

HTH :)

Last edited:
1 Doesn't do it for me i am afraid its a little odd for a wedding pose for my tastes
2 its wonky and unflattering to what seems to be a very slight and pretty lady
3 i like i would have got rid of that black bit on the right though its drawing my eye
4 lovely colours, as above pose and expressions are a little off for me.

Please do not think that i am being negative they are nice shots and they will be very happy with them, i assume by sharing you wanted feedback on how to improve

Wow , brilliant Photo's , They say that Wedding Photography is really Tricky catching the right Moment or the right Pose,I really like them

Back